My New Blog is Still Not Index in Google?

Monu Alagh
Monu Alagh
from Ambala
10 years ago

hello friends i am in blogging field about of 4 yrs. and on 16 august i start my new blog.. and today sucessfully completed 5 articles.But still no one article is index in google... so what i do to index.Name of my blog id Techdark and url is http://techdark.com

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Hi Ramesh, First I have two questions for you... Has Google indexed your home page yet? Have you created a sitemap for the new blog and verified the account in Google Webmaster tools? If not, then first do these two ASAP...For a new blog it takes time to index the new posts..so I'll suggest you to promote the blog as much as possible..try blog commenting, guest blogging, ping the new posts, or you may even fetch the new posts via webmaster tools... Cheers and all the best for your new blog
Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

share your post on twitter and bizsugar.. it will be indexed in 5 minutes....

Monu Alagh
Monu Alagh
from Ambala
10 years ago

Answers of your above question:

1)Yes google index my home page but not my latest articles

2)i submit my sitemap for url as well as images...

3)i promote my every blog post in 12 social networking websites

4)after every article i comment on 10 commentluv enabled websites with googd comments.

5)and submit 2 guest post in 3 days for my new blog..

6)also used some sites to ping my new blog posts in wordpress ping system.

yes vishal i also submit my every article on twitter and bizsugar...

but still no article index,,?? is it take more time to index??

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Nope it shouldn't take that much of time...add the robots.txt file in ur root directory...then go to GWT>Crawls>Fetch as Google>submit your post url...itz the best method
Monu Alagh
Monu Alagh
from Ambala
10 years ago

i think robots.txt file is inbuilt in wordpress,,, and i also edit it and set my url sitemap here... i think i have to wait.. everything is right on my blog... 

Thanks for the reply aditya and vishal... please review my blog and send me feedback and like it if you feel better my blog...

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ramesh there is a option called 'Fetch as Google' in the WMT select that put your www domain or naked domain and select all linked urls.  

Once it successfully fetches it select submit to index.  Within Thursday ur pages will be indexed

LockSign in to reply to this thread