Blog for Chess information

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Pune
10 years ago

Hello IndiBloggers,

I am a chess player, and was searching for good chess blogs where i can find some material, but surprisingly I did not find any blog having Chess material. For all the people follow chess might know lot of material is available online but most of them is paid. 

Recently I joined chess coaching, and I started learning/studying chess. While doing so I started recording the chess games/ started analyzing different chess games, also collected some material as well. 

So I thought I can share it with other people who want to learn chess, so if you are one of them then you may find some useful information on my chess blog - http://www.chesslearner.com

Here I am updating chess news/chess tournament information/ chess games/ chess openings and other chess information. 

All this material is definitely not created by me, so you can trust it :-P 

This material I have collected it, different opening theories are suggested either in books or by my coach.

So you can visit this site anytime for chess information and chess learning purpose. 

Comment / mail me anytime in case of any suggestions!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Nice initiative... good luck broda...!

I used to play chess a lot. Now off track since long.
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Wow...Until a year back, I daily used to play at least one game of chess. I never knew you could learn it professionally or there are people who actually analyze the strategies and moves. EmbarassedEmbarassed Anyway, nice knowing about it. Thanks for the info. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread