Blog for Chess information

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Pune
10 years ago

Hello IndiBloggers,

I am a chess player, and was searching for good chess blogs where i can find some material, but surprisingly I did not find any blog having Chess material. For all the people follow chess might know lot of material is available online but most of them is paid. 

Recently I joined chess coaching, and I started learning/studying chess. While doing so I started recording the chess games/ started analyzing different chess games, also collected some material as well. 

So I thought I can share it with other people who want to learn chess, so if you are one of them then you may find some useful information on my chess blog - http://www.chesslearner.com

Here I am updating chess news/chess tournament information/ chess games/ chess openings and other chess information. 

All this material is definitely not created by me, so you can trust it :-P 

This material I have collected it, different opening theories are suggested either in books or by my coach.

So you can visit this site anytime for chess information and chess learning purpose. 

Comment / mail me anytime in case of any suggestions!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Ascending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Wow...Until a year back, I daily used to play at least one game of chess. I never knew you could learn it professionally or there are people who actually analyze the strategies and moves. EmbarassedEmbarassed Anyway, nice knowing about it. Thanks for the info. Smile

I used to play chess a lot. Now off track since long.
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Nice initiative... good luck broda...!

LockSign in to reply to this thread