What is the use of posting limits in IndiVine? Just asking.

Hmmm
Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Hello moderators and friends,

Today, when I tried to post my blog post in bulk (of course one-by-one) Cool , I just realized it again that we can post only thrice per 24-hours in IndiVine.

I guess, the posting limits may have been there to provide 'justified' visible space for the posts of other bloggers. (I may be wrong Laughing) But, are there any other reasons behind implementing posting limits to IndiVine? Cannot we be allowed to post more if (ever) needed?

The reason why I asked this is I am lazy, crazy, collegian and 'anytime' blogger, and do not always get time to use Internet everyday. I have no idea if there are SEO or any other benefits of sharing our posts in IndiVine apart from just sharing it to share with our other blogger friends.

Please put your views and information on the same and let me know if I am going wrong or getting confused somewhere. Smile

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: A *typo* :)
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Arindom Borah
Arindom Borah
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Sorry-have no idea. You blogpost in bulks. The thought astonishes me..you write all posts at night huh?

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

LOL. What should I say.. As I mentioned, I write at anytime of the day, or night.

Unfortunately, I write my posts anytime but have a free access (not talking about charges of course) to the Internet only after midnight. This is the time when I either sleep or do night studies. :|

I guess, we should try to post on IndiVine exactly after posting our writings on our blogs. Or lazy-n-busy buddies like me will be suffering if they couldn't manage to visit IndiBlogger twice in two days.

Yo, spamming may result at indivine,
Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

Yeah, spamming.. it really limits spamming to 3. You have a point. Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If there are no posting limits on IndiVine, newcomers will submit all their previous blog posts at once and imagine how the pages look considering the fact that everyday more than one person is added to IB.

The limit is three posts / 24 hours / blog and I think it is reasonable enough.

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

How about increasing the posting limits upto a few numbers once a newbie becomes a two or more months old IndiBlogger member? Moderators or a special team can be made to figure out spam and useless activities from old members before deciding to increase or decrease their posting limits from or back to 3 posts.

Just a thought. Surprised I mean, it will be good to have such new and smart implementations here.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes, it's a good idea. Everything is in Renie's hands now. Wink

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

--- Moderators or a special team --- can be made to figure out spam and useless activities from old members before deciding to increase or decrease their posting limits from or back to 3 posts.

I am in. Cool Just Saying, in case a few efficient people are required for the job. Tongue out

Hmmm
from Nainital
10 years ago

@Arti, Good luck for the same. :)

Arindom Borah
Arindom Borah
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hi Friends! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago