Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I am also right! Cool

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

As of now,  Ranjith,  Nandini Deka ,  Razi , Bushra M,  Vijay Prabhu , Sfurti Juztamom ,  Hemal Shah ,  Fairy Princess,  Arti and  Sammya Brata. InnocentTongue out

There are two lists : Monthly forum heroes and All Time Forum Heroes

All Time Forum Heroes ( list on this page ) lists those people who have posted the maximum number of replies since the start of IndiBlogger. The number in brackets indicate the number of posts they have made. This list is updated in real time.

Monthly heroes is similar to the above list but it lists the top posters for the last 30 days. It is updated everyday at 00:00. To calculate it, the posts made in last 30 days are considered. For example, today i.e. 19 Sep 2013, the list will be updated at 00:00. To calculate those numbers, the posts made by everyone between 19 Aug 2013 and 19 Sep 2013 will be considered.

All Time Heroes remains somewhat static. But the bloggers shown in monthly list changes frequently. 

Now, the advantage of being listed there is that as many people visit the forum, they may see your name in that list, click on it and visit your blog! Laughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

how to reach all times forum heroes list?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The two lists work in the same way. The ones with maximum number of all time replies are shown in that all time list. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My sidekicks!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago