HELP!! I can't find my post for the character!

Akshita
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

I had written a post for The Character competition but I"m not able to find it here http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=87..

why?Embarassed

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
You have made a mistake. You did not submit your post via the Button given on the contest page! You submitted it directly on indivine like we do for normal posts. I can see your post is filed under Poetry, while the contest posts are all under Entertainment-Books. Now, contact the Inditeam at indi@indiblogger.in and I hope that they will consider your case. I know that you had submitted your entry much before time since we had a little chat on inditalk and I remember reading your entry the next day. I am also tagging this thread to Renie so he can take prompt action.
Akshita
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks!!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You realised it so early! Tongue out

Based on what Renie said on the character thread, the judging process probably has not started. So, you are lucky. Laughing

Akshita
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

okkkk....

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
My pleasure Renie! :)
Akshita
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Thankfully for you, you noticed your error just in time. If you had started this thread 3-4 days ago then most probably I would have ignored it since I had quit as an Indipolice!! Hope you win, I quite liked your entry. Best wishes.
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

Goodluck to you, too @ DS

Akshita
Akshita
from Delhi
10 years ago

:)

Best wishes Akshita,
Akshita
Akshita