Guest Posts Invited on Science Fiction, Fantasy and Historic Fiction

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I have started a new blog. 

http://www.karthikl.com/

This blog called 'Three Realms of my Mind' focuses especially on Science Fiction, Fantasy and Historic Fiction. I will be running series of posts on different themes related to these topics with a weekly post on the theme. So I will be inviting guest posts on the running theme.

My blog is a new one and does not have great stats like my other one. But I am very serious about this one and hope to establish this as an authoritative voice in its niche.

The Modus Operand i

1. Mail me on Indimail or at luciferhouseinc.fool@gmail.com with  the the post idea related to running theme I shall be posting on this thread.

2. If I like the idea, I will ask you to go ahead and write the post.

3. I will do a quality check on the final post and take a decision on publishing it.

Terms of Agreement.

1. The post will belong to me exclusively to me for 1 year and shall not be re-posted elsewhere.

2. After 1 year, if you want to re-post it elsewhere, you must request me to take down the post.

3. No financial renumeration will be given for the posts. However, back link to your blog will be given and you will be credited accordingly.

4. I don't take responsibility for checking for plagiarism. My responsibility is limited to taking down posts if there are complaints of plagiarism

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: To avoid word check
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Current running theme is 'Science Fiction' Series.

One post is being published every Tuesday. You can check to see the ones already covered. If you have any other one you want to cover, please reach out to me. Offer is open till I anounce my next theme.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

New series started on my blog on origins of science fiction.

Anybody who wants to write a post on this topic, please get in touch with me. This theme will go on for 8-10 week - one post every Tuesday. I look to write 6-8 posts and have a few guest posts as well.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Seems like hardly any takers in my niche. Anyways I have started a new series - Children's fantasy.

So as usual, offer is open for guest posts on this topic.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

TF, I've never ever read children's fantasy story. However, if you can guide me what kind of stories are children's fantasy story, I would definitely like to try once. Kiss

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Haven't you read Harry Potter, Pankti? That is an example of Children's Fantasy. This series however is review of existing books and not new fiction. RIght now I have no time for writing fiction regularly for 4-5 weeks at a stretch. So mostly the themes are showcase of existing works. But will soon start a fiction series. Will let you know when I do.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Oh! I haven't read Harry Potter until now but I've read first 2 parts of LOTR Cool But still have to complete the series Frown

LockSign in to reply to this thread