Need help regarding blogger sign in

aativas
aativas
from Delhi
10 years ago

For last couple of weeks, I am unalbe to post comments on any other blog. 

Today I checked and was surprised to find out that I cannot even post comments on my own blog. 

Whenever I sign in, it shows draft.blogger.com - but when I click 'view blog' it again shows my blog without sign and I have to sing in again. 

Is anyone else also facing this problem? What is the solution? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the support.

Regards,

aativas

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: As suggested by one person who responded. She thinks this could be appropriate topic.
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi aativas,

Sorry to hear about your issue, and I am afraid I have no clue on this issue. Frown

From my personal experience with blogger in general, I can suggest to wait, they sometimes have a knack of behaving weird and just a bit of time and patience from our side can set them right.

Apart from this, may be, you can try asking about this problem in Google related forums. They might be able to throw some light on the issue.

Also, please edit this topic and change the 'thread category' to 'IndiBlogger.in questions' from the current 'General off topic', someone here might have an answer for you.

Hope you get a solution soon.

aativas
aativas
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Arti. Google is certainly behaving a little weierd nowadays: as I am also unable to use Google IME (Marathi) online. 

As you suggested, I will edit the topic and see whether some new suggestions come to me. 

Thanks again.

Mine is working fine bro. There may be some issues with your browser.  Try another btowser and clear cache and see.

aativas
from Delhi
10 years ago

I generally use Chrome. As you suggested, I tried another browser FireFox - but to no use! Will clear the cache and check again. 

Thanks.

aativas
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ok, it is working in FireFox. So, the problem is with Chrome :-)

aativas
aativas
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks All.

I deleted Google chrome and re-installed it. Now the problems is solved. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread