Backlinks to a Website

Sam
Sam
from Delhi
10 years ago

How to get a backlinks to my website....

Please help....

Thanks,

Sam

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

There are very simple methods to get backlinks to your blog/website. You can visit other's blogs/websites, comment there and can also insert an href tag of your blog/website url in the comment as your signature. This way, you can easily get the much needed backlinks. Most bloggers do not oppose letting your blog/website url in your comment. Featuring others' blogs/websites in your blogroll on your blog's/website's home page is another method, as you can always expect the other blogger to do the same for your blog/website. Other than that, guest posting on other blogs/websites is also a good method to get backlinks to your blog/website.

Arindam Sarkar
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Links in your signature is the single worst spam idea if you're banking on Google. Google would blacklist upto for it soon. Plus most of these links would automatically get tagged with the nofollow attribute - no benefit to you. I've stopped all efforts to get backlinks and my serps are still great. Focus on content. My PR sucks but traffic is still great.
Arindam Sarkar
from Kolkata
10 years ago
"blacklist upto for" -> "blacklist you for"
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

CK URL in a comment is a nofollow by rule except in cases of blogger removing the nofollow (very few bloggers do that) or having a commentluv widget Cool.  Sam best bet would be to write up nice guest posts for nice GPR blogs which give you do follow links Wink  Go to shoutmeloud and post some guest articles 

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

My bad then!Embarassed I apologize for pointing the TS to an incorrect method. I however reached this conclusion, because, I've seen my blog being visited from url's in a few of my comments I posted in my early days of blogging. Since then, I've myself stopped posting url in comments, not because of any google penalty or such, but just because I didn't like this shameless way of self promotion. I've got backlinks from these blogs, where I posted my blog's link with the comments, so, I thought this to be a good way to get backlinks. I again apologize for misleading anyone.Embarassed

raj
raj
from singapore
10 years ago

Arindam is right. Best way is to interact wtith bloggers and go on mutual benefit link-exchange. win-win for all. 

Arindam Sarkar
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Reciprocal links would be equally dangerous. Google has been issuing guidelines against them for quite a while. (I know. I know. Don't shoot the know-it-all messenger.)
Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
10 years ago

participating in group cometitions such as photo or writing is another way to backlink. you can add other blog(pingback) in your posts and others also will reciproacte if they like your blog and do pingback.

Harsh Agrawal
Harsh Agrawal
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Guest posting on the similar niche blog is a good way to start..

Else write Epic/Viral content and promote it....This will get natural links...But this method will work when you continue the process...

LockSign in to reply to this thread