IndiStream

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It has been more than 6 months since IndiStream is not fully functional - and I dont know personally how many used to use it, but I for one used to access IndiStream frequently. It is an innovative idea to have everything combined in one screen. 

Question to the IndiTeam: If there are persistant problems with Twitter Integration, why cant we move Twitter out and just keep the other two columns and enable the IndiTalk chat box there?

Question to IndiBloggers: What are your thoughts on IndiStream.

PS: For those who are new here, they would not know how it functioned, but oldies would. 

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Added IndiStream link
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Its a good tool as it shows us all the recent activity of the forum including latest forum replies and Indichats. I check it out often when I am in a hurry to see the latest forum replies.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Good thread, have you tagged this? Why don't they correct it? I believe, it shouldn't take much of their time to fix things such that they fall back into place?

I loved the Twitter part of it and still go there sometimes for the forum. Wonder why and when that stream got neglected. Undecided

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Arti - even before anyone responded, I tagged Renie just after creating the thread. 

It got neglected after it broke, and there was no line of sight when it will be fixed. 

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
10 years ago
Oh! Noticed indistream now!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread