Any body using Android App for their website?

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I have prepared a free Android App for my website alongwith a QR code but have removed the widget because I feel it is against Google ToS. If anybody with adsense has prepared an Android App and is running it successfully he/she may kindly shed some light on this.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending

have you made it with appgeyser? I have done same, and it is there on site now. I havnt applied for adsense yet so never considered looking whether it is okay for google or not Wink

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Bro that is exactly my point and important one at that Wink Is it ok with Google Adsense to have a App as their ToS states 

Ads in a software application

Currently, we don't permit Google ads or AdSense for search boxes to be distributed through software applications including, but not limited to toolbars, browser extensions, and desktop applications. In order to comply with AdSense program policies, please note that Google AdSense code may only be implemented on web-based pages.

Hence the question

well I dont think that it will disappoint google if you keep ot on your site because the site(sorry i forgot the name) from where I took idea of app, itself had adsense and app together.

anyways, I dont think so many people try to get app(atleast my stats say so), so if you are more concerned with adsense, you may remove the app. It is better to be on safe side then repent later. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

"It is better to be on safe side then repent later" Smile yep bro removed it and that is why am asking this question

let the blog grow, we can try creating android app ourselves and will upload on playstore directly.. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

True that bro but knowledge about this is necessary Cool

ya ya, sach kaha Cool

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Bumping this thread again. Vijay, why don't you try asking on the Google Adsense forum? Or have you tried this?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nobody in Google Adsense forum know that and 

Or have you tried this? tried what Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The Google Adsense apparently doesnt allow Apps to display their Ads

Ads in a software application Currently, we don't permit Google ads or AdSense for search boxes to be distributed through software applications including, but not limited to toolbars, browser extensions, and desktop applications. In order to comply with AdSense program policies, please note that Google AdSense code may only be implemented on web-based pages. means that within your Android app, you should not show adsense ads. If the android app you created is showing adsense ads, then you should not distribute that app according to Adsense T&C. If that app is not showing Adsense ads, then you are free to distribute it and it will not violate Adsense T&C.

so this topic may kindly be treated as closed Undecided Thanks Ranjith Smile

Number-Four
Number-Four
from Rajkot
10 years ago

Just add source link or author details.i gurenty you will never faces any problem with adsense.Google just think u are contributer not any illegal person. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread