General queries regarding IB contests

Hello all,

since the day I have joined IB, I am seeing many contests going on here. But I have not participated in either of them till now.  I have a few queries regarding the contests, please clear them(I will read terms & conditions of contest as well, yet help me for now):

1- How is an entry of contest judged? Is it based on the number of votes we get in Indvine of there is any othwr criteria?

2- How long an article can be and what is the minimum limit of words?

3- Do we need to update the contest article in my blog? If yes, then it is okay if one has personal blog but would look little absurd if it is a tech blog.

4- What are the criterias deciding the worth of post?

Other relevent details are also welcomed. Smile

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending

1. IndiVine votes does not matter in any of the contests. I think there is a panel of judges to judge each entry based on its quality.

2. There is no minimum word limit for any of the contests, unless expilicitly specified. You can even write 55 word Fiction

3. You need to post yur entry in your blog and submit it in the contest page. It does look a bit absurd but you can always create another blog just to participate in the contests.

4, Quality and Relevance. I guess. 

narsimha bro, thanks. oh okay. m satisfied with the answers. Smile haan ek chhez, how can i see the entries already been posted for a competition..?

the entries are visible only after the last submission date

thanks bhai Laughing

yes.. actually I created the thread out of extreme curiousity, right after posting it, I checked dabur chyawan.. contest rules...luckily they were not in bot-language as I expected. Laughing

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Seems like the answers have come and leaving this open any longer will only be an invitation for off topic discussions. So Abhishek, shall we close this thread?

LockSign in to reply to this thread