What are you reading today?

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

There are quite a few book lovers on this forum. This topic is to record what you are reading today. Since I started this thread I would like to get the ball rolling ...

I have just started reading Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely. We all claim we are rational. Are we? This book is all about the way we take irrational decision and keep taking them with alarming regularity.

Churn

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Changed style
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Reading "The Hard Way" by Lee Child and "Night Watch" by Terry Pratchett.

Nice topic Amitabh! Smile

Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks Renie! I have been wanting to read books by Terry Pratchett for some time now. Perhaps it is time to give it a go.

Ravi Lobo
Ravi Lobo
from Wisconsin
14 years ago

I just finsied - To kill a mocking bird. Great book.

Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

That is a modern American classic. I read this book quite some time ago. I am sure it is worth another read.

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi all,

If you are interested in rading the reviews of all the books I have read in the past few months take a peep here

Cheers!

Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

"reading" Typo! Sorry

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Finished Predictably Irrational - and done a series of posts on it, called Predictably Rational. You may follow it here, here and here

I will post some more on behavioural economics soon.

Now I am on to Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organisation

Cheers!

Ravi Lobo
Ravi Lobo
from Wisconsin
14 years ago

I didn't find anything intersting to read - hence I am re-reading : The catcher in the Rye.

I will be reading - The great gatsby from monday.  

Reading lot of Americab Classics now a days. Started Moby-**** and stopped; language is bit difficult. I have postponed the book for 5 years.

Interesting topic!

I am reading '101 Reykjavik' by Hallgrimur Helgason...Based in Iceland, its a pretty interesting and hilarious book.

LockSign in to reply to this thread