Locked Guest post required and will give 3 tees from my xteas.com apparel webstore.

Vinod Pillai
Vinod Pillai
from Mumbai
10 years ago

We need bloggers to review our apparel webstore www.xteas.com.

Need the websote review, its layout, first hand experience. We'll send tees to review to each blogger so that it helps them talk about the product and quality.

Also, we need bloggers to write for our webstore blog, everyone is welcome. As we are a bootstrapped startup, everyone will be compesated with our merchandise.

We would love to have you'll onboard.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: typo
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Vajresh Balaji
Vajresh Balaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

I would love to do the same :) ! Do let me know

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
10 years ago

i am also interested. whom to contact?

Vinod Pillai
Vinod Pillai
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks bloggers, we will comp you'll one tee per guest blog. Can be anything original about our products or design themes, from t-shirts to garmet printing like screen & dtg, fasion releated to tee, etc, 

Please feel free to use any images or product links for our xteas.com

Just write to hello@xteas.com with your post. You are also free to post the same for your own blog.

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
If you are giving only one t shirt per post then why does the title say 3? Why are you misleading bloggers? Change the title description.
Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

shipping any where in india or for local bloggers only...

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
10 years ago

i agree with DS.

Vinod - please clarify.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Isn't this stuff banned? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Haven't marked this post as SSP as yet.

Referring to this:

Contests / Giveaways

The fourth rule:

No advertising, and no spamming. Of course, you may promote your own blog, but only in the "Review My Blog" category (and IndiVine). Please don't promote your own products and services unless it's relevant to Indian bloggers. For example - you may promote a widget that you developed, but you will not be allowed to promote styling gel, no matter how good it makes you look.

There has been some ambiguity on this front in the past. If a blogger is conducting a contest on his or her blog, it cannot be posted/promoted on this forum. If we allow contests and giveaways by bloggers to be on the forum, it becomes impossible to moderate. It's a very thin line between a contest and shameless self-promotion.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=17291

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I feel that It is partly allowed because the TS is asking for guest posts. The T shirts are just an ddition. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yep i thought so too...he is not asking guest posts per se which can be any topic... but review posts about his site/products ---- thats does sound promotional

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Asking for guest post is okay, but, here the TS is asking for review of the site too (for which we have a separate dedicated section), has included a link to his/her site, and also promises to "reward" everyone. The guest posting request is secondary (as far as I understand).

Moreover, this sounds to me like a contest too, because the TS is offering T-Shirts to the bloggers to use and then write a review.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Makes sense...

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Curious to know... anybody looking for better research topics? [wink]

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

AS, that depends on what you're asking people to do a research on.Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Say..like... how Chota bheem could capture the market so well... [specs on]

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

I recall about one Mahabharat wala Bheem, who wasn't chhota. Who is this Chhota Bheem?

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

G-search man... it's one of the heroes ruling our kids' hearts [Sigh]

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

THis is not even a blog. This is a commercial website. So in my opinion not only should this thread be deleted but this website should also be removed from Indiblogger. I am locking it and tagging admins to take the call.

LockThis topic is locked.