Questions About Guest Blogging

1. Is guest blogging a recognized phenomenon?
  2. Who all are eligible to ask for a guest blog? Is there any criteria or anyone can ask anyone to write a post as a guest on their blog?
  3. Other than getting backlinks and becoming more recognized, are there any other uses of guest blogging?
  4. Can a blog only have guest blogs Money mouth
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

NSV

1. Yes guest blogging a globally recognised form for getting quality backlinks and getting regcognised in world of bloggingSmile

2. Any body can ask for a guest post.  You are the owner of your blog, you can do anything with itSmile

3. Some sites allow you to post your ads with guest blogs and let you earn the moneySmile

4. Guest writing is popular on all websites including the well recognized onesSmile

Personally I avoid guest blogs on my site as the blogger may put plagarised content and I may be penalized for it. Generally the offers which come through emails offering guest posts tend to have a do follow link and plagarised content though somebody may wish to genuinely post one.  Asking guest post on Indiblogger forum is much safer option as you know the person who will be giving the guest post.

I have seen two friends blogs being locked and one losing adsense due to this.  However this is my opinion, I myself do guest posting on several sitesCool

Thanks to both of you. I have another question. How does guest blogging impact adsense? If I ask someone whose adsense is blocked to guestblog on my blog, does it impact me adversely?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

NSV none whatsoever.    The person making a guest post on your blog is in no way connected to it, he is just writing an article for you. Just check the article for plagrism on thesmallseotools or such site  Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread