Celebrating Mumbai Week (25th Nov 2013 - 1st Dec 2013)

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Come and Join me in celebrating Mumbai the whole week starting from the 25th of November 2013 till the 1st of December 2013. Since it is the saddening week in the history of Mumbai (remember: 26/11 attacks), we won't let the spirits of Mumbaikars go down and we'll together celebrate this never dying spirit of ours. 

Every Indian from every corner of this country is welcome to post their comments here.

Till then, keep waiting for the week and daily posts related to Mumbai.

Enjoy yourself and do keep waiting and join in the celebrations!!!

Thank You.

Replies 1 to 19 of 19 Descending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I am curious to know how do you plan to celebrate this week?

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

sure..thanks for showing your curiousity..will surely rake in some good ones from all around MumbaiSmile

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Am in...

Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

U r most welcome Meghna..Hope I bring a lot of fun and bring out the brightest shades of MumbaiSmile

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

I am in :)

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

U R most welcome @Snuffles Jay

Achin Kumar
Achin Kumar
from Pune
10 years ago

I am in.....This weekend I would be biking on Mumbai roads....and would hopefully be visiting Alibaug :)

I would be sharing the pics.

Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Most welcome Achin :)

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Another Mumbaikar in! :D But what are we doing?!

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

n e onnum cheyyanda .. :D

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

Whats you guys gonna do..?

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Curio meter raising!! WOW!! @Naveen and @ Razi..keep watching my blog for the same :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Dunno, but this seems like self promotion to me. Will hold my judgement at the moment, lets see what other Indipolice opine on this one.
Richa Singh
from Pune
10 years ago

It seems so to me as well. Hina why not create a post with all the teaser elements and also the invitee details and post that in indivine. That ways you can get people to read and join. What say?

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ DS: Thank You for your comments.

@ Richa Singh: Thank You for your suggestions, you think the same way I do. The teaser will be up by today evening, i just did it the last night and some touch ups remain Smile

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The Celebration Week has started..yesterday it was "The Life of an Average Mumbaikar Daily" and today it is "Tourist places to Visit in Mumbai". Tomorrow it would be "Eateries and Eatables of Mumbai".

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Don't get me wrong- and I am not saying that anyone is good or bad. But usually, its preferred that one should honour the dead and the heroes. For me, using the word 'celebration' doesn't really feel right. Again, my opinion. I am not implying or judging anyone so I would appreciate people would refrain from having such wrong opinion based on what I said.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Hina This thread falls under self promotion and will be deleted soon by an IndiPolice. 

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

oh... everthing is so strict here.... feels like i'min school. dont do this..dont do that.

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I am promoting Mumbai and not my self..this is just a little gesture by my side to celebrate the place where I live..and especially when it is a saddening death anniversary of those martyrs in the 26/11 incident. 

the only difference you may find here is that I am stating the topics well before which I am going to write a blog on..and that is because some people have asked to give an idea on how I plan to celebrate Mumbai..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

That doesn't make this a non promotional thread. Anyway, I'll leave the question of whether to delete this thread or not to the IndiPolice.

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Well i do not own Mumbai..in my opinion self-promotion is where either you promote yourself or things you own

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Today's dedication is to Mumbai's delicious food eateries and eatables..

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

vada pav

Hina Qureshi
Hina Qureshi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes Nandini..thats the first thing which comes to mind when Mumbai eateries are talked ofSmile

LockSign in to reply to this thread