Locked Problem in posting reply in forum by mobile

Hello people,

Is there anyone else who has problem in posting replies in forum and inditalk using mobile? Yell It is really disappointing when I type a long reply and after posting I get the sweet message "Your reply was blank. Don't be SHY, say something!"Yell

PS: why would I be SHY, I am not replying to meri mummy ki bahu Tongue out

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

BTW which mobile do you useInnocent

samsung galaxy S duos
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Then don't use mobile. Tongue out Use your computer. Bigger screen is much better. It reduces the strain on eyes. Laughing

Are you talking about the web version or the mobile version of IB?

Many have complained in the past that there are problems with the mobile version.

The only reason that comes to my mind for that 'blank reply' message is that you hit the submit post, the page doesn't load, you click the refresh button and that message appears. Innocent

how caring u r brother :D i just broke into tears when i read ur commrnt regarding eyes hehe well now its working well by /m/forum :)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

SurprisedTongue out.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
I almost exclusively use Indiblogger from my mobile only! Use this link for replying on the forum - www.indiblogger.in/m/forum/
okay got it :D now it must work(replying by phone)
yah it worked though it returned the message Problem in posting reply on forum by mobile :D
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith there is a dedicated Forum App for Android and iOS called Tapatalk Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So should IB forum be transferred to Tapatalk InnocentTongue outUndecided

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nope no need to transfer this App is only for forum addictsUndecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I am only IB addict UndecidedInnocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

That I know Tongue outTongue out

that is 12.34 MB huge. i prefer /m version :D
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes Abhi it is huge but it has push notification and you dont have to log on/open the website everytime Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I want push notifications for IB forum. UndecidedRight now, I am using a program which I myself wrote but I don't like it much. Innocent

@Prabhu ji, okay i will try this also.. i think IB ka ek saga(personal) app bhi hona chahiye :)
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The forum theme/design needs to made into a responsive one. That should solve the problem.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Responsive! SurprisedTongue out Responsive = Less clutter = More clutter Tongue out

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Abhishek, if your problem is solved can we lock this thread?
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Abhishek, if your problem is solved can we lock this thread?
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes DS I think Abhis prob is solvedCool

yeah. sure. thannk u everyone :)

LockThis topic is locked.