Unable to post on my Google+ time line

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
10 years ago

For the last 1 week, I was unable to post on my Google+ time line.  Am getting this message -  This post violates our policies, it's visible only to you. 

Anyone else experiences this,  how to tackle this problem?

Appreciate your input for the above matter.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Ascending
Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
10 years ago

Normally I posted my blog post that contains recipe. Have  sent the same post to  a few communities  after I  discovered other bloggers did this. As of now, unable to post on my own time line as well as to all communities.

If I apply for reconsideration, how long  it takes to  lift the ban?

Thanks  for your guidance.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If I apply for reconsideration, how long  it takes to  lift the ban?

I don't have any idea about it. Undecided I don't use G+ and whatever information I gave was based on what I found googling the problem. Laughing

Just apply for reconsideration and see if it solves your problem. If it doesn't post your problem on the official Google+ forums. Some Google staff answer questions there. So, they may look into your problem. Laughing

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You should be getting some additional information along with that message - a link to the Policies ( http://www.google.com/intl/en/+/policy/content.html ) and a link for reconsideration request. Apply for reconsideration. 

The most likely reason according to me is that someone has reported your post. See the answer by a Google employee here : http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-plus-discuss/oq4rVu34QJo 

we manually review when the Google+ community reports content through our Report abuse feature, and the appeals process varies in time depending on the violation and other factors. If you appeal the violation on 2 posts, only those 2 posts will be re-reviewed by our team. 

It might also be an automatic block based on heuristics like posting excessive links.

Also, according to their Terms, holding contests on G+ pages is not allowed.

Can you tell what is the content of that Google+ post which is being blocked?

LockSign in to reply to this thread