Spam Checker on FB for Blog Links

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Friends,

When i post my blog links on FB, i get a SPAM CHECKER Box since this evening.

Also the link alerts the user to a Leaving Facebook Page asking them to identify the page as SPAM or NOT SPAM.

Is there something i can do to correct this? and make sure it doesnt happen again?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Heena

PS. If its not supposed to be in here, please feel free to delete the thread.  

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
They are automated checks. Read this https://www.facebook.com/notes/403200567130 In short, it happens if you are sharing too many links compared to posts without links, sending too many friend requests and they don't respond and other similar things which can be called suspicious. I think if you receive such warnings all the time, tere shoud also be one links for reconsideration ( not too sure about this ) And about that message asking people to tell if it is spam or not, what you can do is every time you post a link, ask some of your friends to open that link and mark it as not spam. ;) :)
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

another glitch even I am facing since yesterday. I didn't even had much activity on FB yesterday (messages, likes or comments and no friend requests) I didn't even share links on my profile other than a single post from my blog. Facebook behaves wierd sometimes. Ranjith: I didn't get the tell your friends to report not spam thing (it's too irritating everytime asking people to report something which is none of their concern) any other ideas?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
I don't use fb much. Asking your friends to click the links is the only idea that came to my mind. Once a ceratin number of people click the 'not spam' button, others won't be shown that warning.
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

oh, I use FB and twitter like rough book, but the problem is I m too tech challanged to understand their workings, thanks fr helping anyways :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing.

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey friends thanks a ton... Ranjit... i dont send any friend requests nor keep commenting loads. infact i have over 600 friend requests pending... 

yes someone told me to ask friends to do the "Not Spam" thing, but it's too taxing to ask... phew. tired just at the very though.... 

just share a lot of contests as blogger friends and pages i work with ask me to do so... 

ND how do i do that? 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sorry abt the silly questions...

what needs to be done? how will the site help me share my posts? 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

once you register ur blog and choose share fb/twitter option...every time u post a blog...it gets updted and shared from networdkedblogs...on ur timelines

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks a ton Nandani... we should meet up... 

hope that's not against the IB posting rules.... hehehhe :)

btw loved your CE first post. Lovely pics... didnt let me comment though on the blog. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago