Tell about Yourself in this Topic

Aditya
Aditya
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I have been blogging here since months but still I know very few bloggers. I started this topic to know other bloggers. Tell  about what else you do apart from blogging etc. etc.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Hiral Trivedi
Hiral Trivedi
from Sydney
10 years ago

Well, for the first time since indiblogger happened, I managed to open a thread. Cool 

Hiral Trivedi
Hiral Trivedi
from Sydney
10 years ago

Where should I start! Like my blog says,"I am a typical Gemini and am always caught in the conflict between the head and the heart. I've a lot to learn and still to grow, as a woman and a human being." With this being said, I am about to reach the end of my twenties and still in search of my calling. A software engineer, rather a former software engineer with few years of experience, I intend to move a step closer and do whatever makes my heart race. Some people call me a nut to be the way I am but I have, to an extent, stopped bothering myself with it. Laughing All I know is, I don't want to spend my life doing the same thing day in and day out for the only life I have. Morever, I dont intend to spend the life in one house, city, country or a continent. I find pleasure in a lot of things: Books, movies, music, work out, travelling (Roadtrips on a bike: Managed two till now) to name a few. To sum it up, anything I haven't done yet wakes up the curious child in me. The list of the things I wish to do is endless but I will manage to jot down a few I can think of right now: 

1. Spending atleast a few months on the road, travelling, meeting new people, trying out new cuisines and exploring.

2. Bunjee Jumping, Sky diving and trekking in Ladakh.

3. Learn farming and attend workshops that would aid sustainable living.

Like I said, the list is endless and it would grow as the days, months and years pass.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I am Batman!

LockSign in to reply to this thread