Creating a mutual Network of Bloggers who can help each other

Anz Joy
Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

Hello to all fellas reading this.

I would like to create a mutual Blogger's network in indiblogger..(I know many would be wondering how is it different form indiblogger).My actual purpose is to create a group f bloggers whoc could help each other in blogging..

To be a part of this group you 'll need to abide by the conditons

1. visits every members blogs 
  2. Read their New posts 
  3. Social share it -likes-tweets-plusones 
  4. Leave a comment 
  5. Vote Up in indiblogger 

None of the above is forced upon.It is your time ,your will and your actions..But why don't give it a try

Every members of this group will be doign all tthose mentioned above.Together we could take our blog to New dimensions.And as a part of this group ,every member shall try to make each others post viral.It would be a great venture..

To start with ,all you have to do is to Add me to your network and comment down your opinion..

Regards and May God Bless

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Cyberkid Comment
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Doesn't this sound like a Mutual Admiration Society kind of stuff?Undecided Why would one be interested in liking or commenting on posts which one doesn't like or which they don't understand? It's not that you shouldn't try promoting your blog, but, IMO, things shouldn't be mandatory. If you're writing interesting enough, you won't have to resort to such practices to popularize your blog.

Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

Okay ,so let me take off the 'compulsory ; statement..Would it be nice to have a circle of bloggers whose taste is so much in similar to yours and would like to explore your articles,because it intrests them ??

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

OK, so, now since we are already doing this on IndiBlogger, what, in your opinion is the need for a group, like you're suggesting? IndiBlogger is a relatively large group, and we have IndiVine to promote our posts. You can post your blog posts there for people to read, vote and visit. Hundreds of bloggers from all corners of the country and all spectrums of niches come and visit indivine. Simply saying, if I like a blog, for its contents, I'll automatically visit that blog whenever I want to, and even comment on a post when I feel to do so. Not to mention, I'll vote for it here on IndiVine too.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

We are in a mutual network of bloggers who help eachother. But you're doing is plain wrong. people should not be forced to check someone else's blog. If they want to, they will. If they don't they won't. You can share stuff once, but if they're not into it just leave it. besides, this will encourage fake responses and comments because people are forced. Someone at one point in the past brought this up and same was being told. Its being told this time as well.

Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

Thank you so much for you comment .I just realised how insane was i.So sorry that i made it compulsary.I just removed that condition from the post.Kindly share your valuable thoughts on this

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

This has been tried so many times before - It has some fancy names as well - some tribe, circle whatever. Don't think such things ever took off. 

Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

i was just giving it a shotWink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I wonder how many of those tribes are still active. Innocent  I remember one of them posting a mission successful message! Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Anz It won't work and it isn't too good a thing to do. If others notice that you are always sharing ( liking, +ing, tweeting ) blog posts from the same set of people and they too are doing the same, people will soon realize that it is a MAG and will stop visiting your blogs. Innocent

Sanjana Mehra
Sanjana Mehra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

This is a great idea...starting on it noww!

LockSign in to reply to this thread