problem with indivine

dxbnidblog
dxbnidblog
from dubai
10 years ago

Hi,i am not able to post on indivine.I have asked for help from support and nothing up untill now.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

What kind of error you are getting?

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

@dxbnidblog: We need to know what problem are you facing so as to help you. If you could let us know some more details, some of the experienced indibloggers might be able to help you out, thus saving you some time before IndiSupport gets back to you.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If you are not able to post, you will also receive one of these errors messages :

• Pelendur, Faramir: The title of your post is too short. Note that IndiVine strips tags and swear words from your submission.
  • Gandalf, Ragnir: The description is too short. Note that IndiVine strips tags and swear words from your submission.
  • Legolas: Your post title appears to be a URL.
  • Mithrellas: Your post URL is invalid.
  • Ae*****r, Boromir, Caranthir, Denethor, Eowyn, Hador, Jaybird, Khim, Isildur: Missing basic information in your form submission. Solution - Sign out, sign in and try again.

Taken from faq

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

* A - e- r- a- n -d -i -r 

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Okay, so Renie is a great fan of The Lord of the Rings, I suppose :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

hobbit fan Money mouth

dxbnidblog
dxbnidblog
from dubai
10 years ago

hi, no im not getting any of the problems listed above.i ve got problem with perma link.one that i provided at the time of blog submission,seems incorrect.how do i go about it.from quiet long time im trying and waiting.finally i put this up in here now i really think why dint i do it in first place.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

ok For that, you will have to 

contact support here asking to change your blog url to http://pastiche.webnode.com/

or

add http://pastiche.webnode.com/ as a new blog to your account. After they approve it, delete the old one. 

dxbnidblog
dxbnidblog
from dubai
10 years ago

i did that but they didn't approve the blog again.am i left with any other choice here.hellllllp.

dxbnidblog
dxbnidblog
from dubai
10 years ago

thank you animesh.I hope it is resolved.

LockSign in to reply to this thread