Inviting guest blog post on jakhira.com

Devendra Gehlod
Devendra Gehlod
from Indore
10 years ago

interested in guest blogging on www.Jakhira.com than contact us.

Regards,

Devendra Gehlod

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
dxbnidblog
dxbnidblog
from dubai
10 years ago
Hi,devendra well I am interested in Urdu poetry my diary is filled with random shayaris.but what exactly should we post on you blog
Devendra Gehlod
from Indore
10 years ago

Thanks for the reply. you know that i also write but in the past of this blog even i didn't post any poetry of mine. so you can understand. 

we want articles on Urdu poetry on Urdu shayars, or analysis/critic on poetry books. 

you can write the articles on this topics. as well you can share your knowledge on the Urdu poetry like words meaning or on technicalities on Urdu shayari.  share with us your collection of any poet who have read in the mushayara or an emerging poet. articles on their book or if you have any memories on the books or poet. 

well apart from our own poetry we have many topics and areas on which we can write articles. you can see the our contributors page. where some of the poet and their relatives share the pics, books and articles.

Devendra Gehlod
from Indore
10 years ago

hi, due to receiving request of personal poems post we have made a new blog where friends and public poems can be published if you can send me your poems we can publish them in Hindi Devnagri/unicode format.

url = diary.jakhira.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread