Suggestions to IndiBlogger

Nelton D'Souza
Nelton D'Souza
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I'm sure many of us have some suggestions to give to make IndiBlogger a more happening place. Hence, instead of flooding their stream with repeated suggestions, I thought let's start a thread so the suggestions are consolidated and we can know of their status.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Nelton D'Souza
Nelton D'Souza
from Mumbai
10 years ago

1. IndiRank: IndiBlogger should be firm on the IndiRank update date. Since it keeps changing everytime, I need to constantly check my dashboard for updates. Also, if an email could be sent to the blog owner informing of his new rank, it would be good.

2. IndiVine vote notifications: I get the following email everytime someone votes for my blog post of IndiVine.

Dear Nelton D'Souza,

XYZ has voted for your post on IndiVine.------------------------------------------------------http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=321871------------------------------------------------------

This email is fine as long as I have posted only 1 post. But what if I have posted 2 or someone has voted for an earlier post? I can't make sense which post is being liked based on the ID's (in this case 321871). The blog post name, which is captured while submission, should also appear in the email. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread