How to get into the Active Bloggers column?

Deepa Dutta Chaudhuri
Deepa Dutta Chaudhuri
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I have 102 blogs in my IndiVine a/c, and 200+ in my blog. How to get into the Active Bloggers column?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Hello Deepa, the active bloggers column is literally not the one you may think. It shows the members who are most active on the IndiBlogger forum. The ones who post a higher number of replies on the forum as compared to others, over a period of 30 days are featured as Forum Heroes/ Active Bloggers.

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Deepa, if you are talking about Active Bloggers appearing on the home page, they are forum heroes. You can be one of them by being active on the forum and participating in various forum threads. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

the keyword is Active Cool be ACTIVE on the forumTongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

babaji ki jaiCool

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Indi team should think about considering even Indi talk to decide Acitive Indiblogger CoolTongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

LOL...then I would beat everyone, including Ranjith, in that Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

na..i'm on indi-talk dharna these days...idea rejectedCool

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Knitha 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Pankti Tongue out

These days I'm the one most active on IndiChat. I'm available almost 24*5. This is like a support job. Cool

Deepa Dutta Chaudhuri
Deepa Dutta Chaudhuri
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you all of you for the explanation! Fits in. Am rather inactive as i am still strulling with my new site -- follower migration et all. Hope to crack this blogging nut soon inorder to become more social!

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

This is the first time I got to know about the Active Blogger column :D 

LockSign in to reply to this thread