Looking for blogs to guest post on

Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi,

I am looking for blogs that meet the below criteria to guest post on. If you have a blog that fits in with the requirement, please feel free to get in touch via email admin - @ - thepraveen.com. Please mention "Indiblogger Guest Post" as the subject line.

Requirements:

• Preferably blogs that have PR3+.
  • Blogs in the home/lifestyle/fashion/cooking categories.
  • Must have 75% original content (i mean the site should not be filled with guest posts).
  • Someone who can publish within a day or two.

The articles will be minimum 500 words and will have only one link (in some cases 2) as part of the author bio. None in the article body.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending

Your can guest post articles on http://www.sureshotpost.com/

Sooriya Jayaseelan
Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
9 years ago

Check mine...If you are interested...http://www.delectableflavours.com/

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi, there. Posting links on the forum are not allowed, your account can be disabled. For contacting he has mentioned his email Id above, kindly send the links above. Do not post links, comments will be deleted.

Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
9 years ago

Just saw the conversation now!! Will try to remove the link..Thanks!

Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
9 years ago

If the site is exceptionally good and is highly-trafficed (proof of traffic and source must be shown), then i do not mind paying as long as it is reasonably priced, based on market rates.

In any case, request you to email at the id provided.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
@All, The thread is more than a year old and the thread starter is not replying and probably not even looking for guest posts any more.
Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
9 years ago

@DS, i am still around and replied 16 hrs ago too.. As long as the site is good, fits in with my requirements, i would not mind contributing content.

LockSign in to reply to this thread