Wordpress Help

Gautam Sehgal
Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

Need Help with my Wordpress Blog....If there is any wordpress and Adsense expert.. please assist 

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Kindly elaborate Gautam Innocent

Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

Mr. Viajy ... i was using Custom Domain "www.technoratan.in" on blogger, with adsense approved and working fine on it.Now i have shifted my domain on self hosted wordpress. and operating my blog on "blog.technoratan.in ". adsense ads appear sometimes and then disappear... cant figure it out .... need assistance regarding the same

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Have you added or claimed your new domain? 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Gautam if its a full fledged Adsense account there is no need to claim it, but you have to if its a hosted adsense account.  

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Vijay Shouldn't all domains be claimed whether on hosted / full fledged adsense? Innocent If you remember, once your adsense code got inserted in my test blog. :P If someone clicked on that ad, will you be credited for that click? Undecided

Thank you Vijay :P

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

No Ranjith once your blog is approved for adsense you can you can put it on any website.  There are separate rules for hosted adsense accounts which are just approved for one blog like TS had Cool

PS Thank You Ranjith Smile

Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

i've added the new domain in my adsense account Mr. Rajnith

Gautam Sehgal
Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

i tried both ways .... before adding the URL into my adsense account and after adding the same as well.... very frustrated ...... tried changing the themes as well but still not working...ads are visible when i have 404 error on my page ... on other pages ads get displayed sometimes but disappear after refresh 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Gautam do one thing, open a temporary blogspot and put the ad codes, if they start appearing on the temporary blogspot, the problem may not be with adsense but with your blog

Gautam Sehgal
Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

@vijay Sir  - i had the same adsense account working fine on my blogger account. www.technoratan.blogspot.in which i stopped using as i migrated to self hosting

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

No Gautam you open a temporary blogspot now and add the code and see if its working now?  There are sometimes issues with adsense which if you earn more than $25 a week can directly communicate with adsense.  I want to find out if you are facing a similar issue

Gautam Sehgal
Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

i'll just check it.... but i just checked that if i get 404 error message on my blog..... then ads are getting displayed

Gautam Sehgal
Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

Checked adding adsense on a new testing blog..... it works fine

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

That means the problem is with your blog.technoratan.in but I cannot comprehend what the problem is.  Is this a wordpress self hosted blog?  because wordpress self hosted blogs dont allow ads

Gautam Sehgal
Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

Yes it is a wordpress self hosted blog, but i've seen a lot of blogs self hosted on wordpress with properly displaying adsene ..... i am soooo tensed rite now

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Gautam I dont know much about self hosted WP blogs read this http://prntscr.com/2sm3e7

I think you should shift your enitre blog to a temporary blogspot and buy a custom domain for that to live a tension free Saffola life

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

A similar question on Yahoo tell that you can put ads Innocent  I suggest you visit http://www.supportivehands.net/contact and put in a request to help you.  Kindly tell him you are my friend and he will help you out 

Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

Vijay Sir, I tried an experiment.... installed a temporary wordpress hosting on the root domain.... then applied adsense on www.technoratan.in

It worked fine and adsense started displaying on subdomain as well. now i've deleted wordpress from root directory. and i can see the ads on my subdomain so far. just need to verify the same in next couple of days ..... will ping back with any result i get ... positive or negative Smile .. thankyou so much for all the suggestions so far.. helped me a lot

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Welcome Gautam keep me posted, I have already raised the issue on a forum Cool

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
10 years ago
Gautama, Wordpress doesn't allow ads on self hosted blogs. The ones you see in other blogs are put up by wordpress and not adsense. Wordpress ads are random and display at times and sometimes disappear.
Gautam Sehgal
from Dehradun
10 years ago

Sweety Ji, thanks for making an effort for resolving the weird issue i've been facing for so long... i guess the issue is not resolved,... need to confirm for a couple of days.... Will keep you updated once verified... thank you so much for sparing time for my issue Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread