Welcoming everyone with a warm heart to write a guest post :)

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Hello everyone, Realizing the talent and substance each one carries in their world of imagination and creativity, I feel insignificant myself. With my own little here-and-there creativity, I own a blog named Captive Of Thoughts (You can reach it through my profile). It is a sole authored blog, putting my 100% was the idea every time. Due to this, today captive of thoughts has reached around 20K Readers. No not at all boasting, This statistic is too insignificant compared to all of your's individual hard work into your respective blogs. But, personally, It makes me happy and content that there are people appreciating your work, your words. It gives everyone a motivation to keep moving forward, is it not?. With this idea, I would love to have your amazing talent of writing be published on my blog as the guest post. Be it a poem, which propagates your feelings in a way no other can or be it a story, humor or touching, everything is welcoming. It can either be your opinion or take on the social issue, or a dedication to someone. I would love if you initiate to work together, as I believe, we only get better when we can step into all sphere. Looking forward to great interactions, and guests posts. I would love to do it for your blog too :) If you are interested, you can get the blog link from my profile or can mail me at tanishq@captiveofthoughts.com to interact :) I would love to receive your say. thankyou, Tanishq Sharma
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi guys, the blog is still open for the guest post! It can be either in -

1) Poetry

2) Photography

3) Short Story

4) Article about Social News/Customs/Taboo

All the articles will be posted under your name :) It would be amazing to have you as a part guys! - can mail me @ - tanishq@captiveofthoughts.com

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

and do I get a proper backlink?

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Ofcourse :)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman