Content Writing Courses in India

Seeta Bodke
Seeta Bodke
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Folks,

I came across this company in India which conducts content writing courses and facilitates freelancing jobs.. you might want to take a look at it and share with anyone you know who would be interested.https://www.facebook.com/connectindiacourse

P.S- Indipolice, wasn't sure if this was the right forum to share this on, I thought it would be beneficial to most who are here hence sharing it :)

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Seeta Bodke
Seeta Bodke
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I just came across the site and asked for more info... you can reach out to them on the contact details on the FB page.. they should be able to throw more light and guide you

Vishal Kataria
Vishal Kataria
from Thane
10 years ago

Ironic that a firm teaching content writing doesn't appear persuasive... Just advertising what they offer (that too with poor headlines).

Sorry to sound critical. But if a content writing firm can't manage these aspects, how are they gonna make us better content writers?

Seeta Bodke
Seeta Bodke
from Bangalore
10 years ago
Nope you do make sense. I have been going through their sites as well and understand where you are coming from. I guess people need to reach out to them and clear all doubts and know more.

LockSign in to reply to this thread