How to post in trending topics

Shivangi Sharma
Shivangi Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I read a few instructions where it suggested that I open a trend and then click on "submit your link" Apparently, I don't see any such button.

And, is there any specific technique to gain mroe visibility for individual posts? I mean I have just started but my post hardly get some 10 'hearts' on a average.. 19 is the maximum I got. So, am I getting what I deserve, or am I doing something wrong here?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Shivangi Sharma
Shivangi Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Rakhee.... I guess that's the toughest part of it all.. interacting :P. Anways, I will surely tuck in this valuable piece of advice. Thanks again

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

It's simple connect with more more people, i.e., add more people to your network and promote more people...read and comment on their blogs...many return the favor Laughing 

I think everyone would agree that hearts or votes can hardly be used as a judge for the quality of your post. Wink

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I read a few instructions where it suggested that I open a trend and then click on "submit your link" Apparently, I don't see any such button.

All contests are filed under trending topics. See this page for the list of contests ( trending topics )

Also check out IndiSpire

Generally, contest posts and IndiSpire posts get more exposure ( hearts ) compared to posts submitted on IndiVine. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread