Cant submit

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
9 years ago

What's wrong with Indiblogger recently? I can't submit posts. 

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Are you getting any of the following errors:

• Pelendur, Faramir: The title of your post is too short. Note that IndiVine strips tags and swear words from your submission.
  • Gandalf, Ragnir: The description is too short. Note that IndiVine strips tags and swear words from your submission.
  • Legolas: Your post title appears to be a URL.
  • Mithrellas: Your post URL is invalid.
  • Ae*****r, Boromir, Caranthir, Denethor, Eowyn, Hador, Jaybird, Khim, Isildur: Missing basic information in your form submission. Solution - Sign out, sign in and try again.

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
9 years ago

None of the above. I get this message.

Oops Sorry, I was unable to locate your post. Are you sure you gave me the right url?

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I get this message when I select the wrong blog. Since you have multiple blogs as well,check that you have selected the blog which contains the post you are posting. Smile

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
9 years ago

I thought I was doing this but tried again and I can confirm that I am not selecting the wrong blog. 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

@ Shalu Can you share here the URL you are trying to submit?

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
9 years ago

I certainly can if its not deleted. Here it is. Funny thing is that its been happening with my the last 2 posts.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I can definitely reach the page, maybe ranjith will be able to throw some light on this problem. Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Everything looks fine. Did you recently install any security plugins on your wordpress which block robots? 

If no, only Renie can throw light on this problem. Innocent

Or try the normal logging out, clearing browser cookies and cache and logging in again method. Innocent

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Tagged Renie to look into the matter. Shalu, in the meantime if you succeed in submitting your post, do let us know here.

LockSign in to reply to this thread