from kolkata
9 years ago

Queries of a curious beginner ?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Yes. Its possible. It all depends on various factors like frequency of posting, moz rank, alexa rank, etc. As these factors fluctuate your Indirank also fluctuates, upwards or downwards.
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Yes it's quite possible and merely suggestive of your additional blogging effort requirement.

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, possible.

Go to your IndiRank stats page, you can see how different parameters like MOZ rank, alexa rank etc changed with respect to earlier months. Change in these parameters change you IndiRank. :)

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

In my case, it's been stagnant from the last 3 months. In my IndiRank stats, it says 'March 14' on the last IndiRank check which was 80. Does this mean that IndiBlogger was unable to detect my feed from last month onward?

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

No, I think your feed is totally fine. Maybe you should check the stats about frequency of posts. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

March 2014 was the last time when IndiRank was updated ( for everyone ) ( Rank for March 2014 given in April 14 ) It is not the last time you have updated your blog.

IndiRank generally becomes stagnant at some point - for some at 80, for some at 85. It is a normal thing. 

shudhrita
shudhrita
from kolkata
9 years ago

Thanks everybody !!! Now I got it !!! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread