can't see the pictures on my blog.

Help needed, i am using a blogger platform , dynamic template, since yesterday none of the pictures are visible on my blog, i tried different browsers as well as i changed the template, can i add the link please, if its not allowed , please delete the link but help me on this.http://farzanaaliasgarmukhtiar.blogspot.in/

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Seems somehow your Blogger account isn't letting the images to load. Maybe, some sort of issue with permissions. Can you try doing a test post with an image hosted somewhere else or share some image's url from your blogger profile (G+ photos under your blog's name)?

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

This is what inspect element for your blog says. almost all the images have the HTTP:403 error i.e. Forbidden, that you don't have permission to see the images. This may be caused as a result of you changing some visibility settings for your Google+ albums which stores all these photos.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Yes, this is it. I tried doing this on one of my test blogs, and achieved the result.

Here's the result if you want to see it.

You have to visit picasaweb.google.com

Click on Edit Visibility, and select the album which stores all your blog's images, and make it public or something suitable, and you are good to go.

Hi Thanks a lot, i went to picassa and changed the settings to public, but it still does not load..............

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Is that the album your blog stores all the images?

I changed the visibility back to public and it works.

Hi Thanks a lot, i went to picassa and changed the settings to public, but it still does not load..............

Yes, the album is named on the blog and has all the images on it of my blog..........

Did it thanks a lot for your help.......appreciate it

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Glad to be of help. Is the issue resolved?

Yes Thanks a lot

LockSign in to reply to this thread