Have You Ever Thought About Inventing Something?

Nitin Balodi
Nitin Balodi
from Chandigarh
9 years ago

Hi Friends,

I know after reading the title you may be thinking that I am crazy or a science geek. However, I am not.

The reason behind starting this thread is to inspire your hidden curioisty If I can. We have lot of ideas to change world. However, we are not thinking about them.

Earlier I also didnt use to. Then I was exposed to patents and I found that people are filing patents for every small things. Even for a minor improvements. Laughing

When I used to retrospect I use to find many of the ideas those use to pop up in my mind when I was a kid. Those were like - developing a spaceship that can endure heat of sun. Sealed. HEHEHe I know it was funny.

So I dont know whether you guys are going to respond or not. Nevertheless, if you have ever thought about any craziest idea then lets share.

Even a good one. Like last month I thought of integrating accelerometer sensors in vehicles that will automatically blink indicators when a vehicle will make a turn. Sealed This will solve problems of Indian who find very hard to give indicators to fellow drivers on road.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
write2ravi_kant
write2ravi_kant
from Jaipur
9 years ago

I love your blog .. Future one ... Will keep coming please update it regularly...

Ingenuity Dias

Nitin Balodi
Nitin Balodi
from Chandigarh
9 years ago

I use to update it almost regularly. Smile

Thanks for your nice words. Embarassed

LockSign in to reply to this thread