IndiStuff contest - Carconnect.in

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Vouchers, vouchers, more vouchers, and IndiPattani vouchers! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/11/

As always, let us know if you have any questions! Smile

CLARIFICATION: You can post any road trip/car experience on Carconnect.in - it could even be an earlier post of yours. The point is simply to try out Carconnect. Once you've done that, blog about your experience with their website, and submit the post to IndiBlogger!

Replies 1 to 20 of 127 Descending
Kapil Chauhan
Kapil Chauhan
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

"Submit your fav road trip experience" or "Write about your carconnect experience" or both?

I am confused. Undecided

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Basically, we create a profile and submit any of our existing car or road trip experiences to try out the website. Then we write a fresh post on our experience with Carconnect and submit that link as ususal on the contest page.

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Wow....I like it...

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

This is really awesome work Laughing Cool

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Question - The same post has to be submitted at CarConnect and then we have write it in a blog and submit it to Indiblogger. The steps are a bit unclear.

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Gaurab, have replied to Kapil above. We first create a profile and submit any existing car or road trip experienc to try out the website. Then we just need to write one blog post on our experience with Carconnect.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks karthik for the clarification Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

100 1k vouchers! Surprised

I feel that participating in this instead of tresemme contest will give greater returns. Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

its 80 not 100Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

80 normal prizes + 5*4 = (20 ) Indipattanis = 100 Cool

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Should we write two posts - one on car connect and one on our blog? Innocent

Are the prizes for the posts we submit on car connect or our blog? Innocent

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Renie...need clarification...2 posts?need to submit in 2 places?

Deepan Siddhu
Deepan Siddhu
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Guess we should submit the Road trip experience in 'Carconnect.in' and submit the experience of using 'Carconnect.in' in our blog, if I'm not wrong :-)

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Deepan, that is right. The road trip experience can we any of your existing stories. The contest will be judged based on the experience of using 'Carconnect.in'.

Abhimanyu Singh
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

वाउचर तो थीक है पर साला ब्लाग किस बारे में लिखना है ।

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

... on the experience of using 'Carconnect.in'.

Don't ask what it means. Tongue out I don't think anyone knows.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

One of the most interesting IndiStuff contest I have seen on IB so far - I like it! Smile This should be fun. However, I do wish carconnect.in had more log in options rather than keeping FB as the only gateway.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i was thinking the same....i dont like using FB for any contests etc 

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

Karthik, will you kindly elaborate under which headings we may share our experience of your website considering the fact we all are not habitual reviewer?

Thanks Smile

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

You will be submitting a road trip or a car experience on Carconnect.in first. And then you can write your experience of using Carconnect and may be more details on your road trip experience that you had already submited there. The fresh post that you write would be the experience of Carconnect itself, which needs to be submitted in IndiBlogger as usual.

Abhimanyu Singh
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

30 दिनों का समय दिया है इन लोगो ने हमे

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

car connect moderators are not active as visible from the long hours of moderation or may be there is lack of manpower considering it an all new setup Sealed

Meet Mangukiya
Meet Mangukiya
from Mumbai
9 years ago

What is indi-pattani?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

IndiPattanis are almost similar to normal 1k vouchers. 

5 1k vouchers will be awarded every week to the best 5 entries submitted from the beginning of the contest to that particular week.

Better carconnect could have asked us to post blog URL about our experience, it would have made easy, as it's just words we have write seperately and upload images seperately, won't give the reading experience as we do in our blog! (This will be added as an experience in their website too! :P )

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

agree .. an independent blog post would do better and give us enough scope of creativity 

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

I am still confused about what to do and how to do  but prizes are lucrative, IB is going to pamper us a lot Laughing

bolo Renie Baba ki JAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

I found the interface (especially of article format) of car connect very dull and I'm afraid anyone would be inclined to read experiences posted there but then again every Don has his era [Contemplative smile]

Rahul Kohli
Rahul Kohli
from Kolkata
9 years ago

The reason why only Facebook login is there is to add a social angle to the car converations and getting to know which cars your Facebook friends own and drive. Imagine if I had to buy a Ford Ecosport and knew one of my FB friend already own it, then I could follow his experiences of owing and driving that car on Carconnect. The same applies for roadtrips, if a FB friend has already taken it, you would come to know about it via Carconnect and take his/her advice on routes to take/avoid etc.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

and i dont really want my friends to know what i am up to, you see?Tongue out besides third party websites extracts all our fb personal infoInnocentFrown

Wow, worth participating

LockSign in to reply to this thread