How to get some good customized blogger templates?

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
9 years ago

I desperately want to customise my blogger template. I live in Coimbatore. I tried contacting web designers who charge 20,000 minimum. I only need a customised template and nothing else.

Some websites which offer pre made templates dont suit me. Is there any other remedy. Experts pl guide?!

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Why not try customizing it yourself?

It is afterall, only you who knows the best how you need it, so, you can give it a try. Once you're in for the adventure, you can always get help from the community. First of all, you need to choose a theme which you want, and then decide what all you need to change in it, and you're good to go.

Good luck!

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
9 years ago

Thanks for the reply CK. I tried everything but I am not getting the end result I want. I am ok with the theme and all.

The main concern is my header space and the ads occupy most of my "above the fold area". I want to change it. Tried a lot of tutorials available online but in vain. I want to effectively use the space. I want my banner ad to be placed parallely to my header. 

I need my pages to be placed on the extreme top of the webpage etc.., I am not sure where to find a solution for all this.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

So you basically want to rearrange the sections on your blog and change their sizes? May be I can help you if you pay me for the work ( I will charge much less than 20k Wink ) You can contact me on IndiMail or on my yahoo mail id.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Contact him here on IB and Ranjith shall help for free :))

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago
:|

Yes. Ask all your questions on IndiTalk or on this thread itself Smile

Ranjith, don't you think promoting yourself on IB amounts to SSP Wink

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

NSV you sooo right 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

NSV Shut up! You'll get good lashes from me when I meet you. X(

VJ X(

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Tinku go for a professional template maker.  I know one if you want I can give you his details

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
9 years ago

Thanks all.. You are all awesome... Ranjith and Vijay have mailed u both. Special thanks..

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Welcome TS Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread