New Guidance for E-commerce website

Vidushi Jain
Vidushi Jain
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Hi,

I am runing an e-commerce website. SEO of that website is very bad. Infact neither On-Page nor Off-Page has been done. So wanted to know some strategies to improve the SEO and ranking.

And I also wanted to ask whether should I create a blog( related to products) on my website only or on some other platform like blogspot. Is it easy to rank a blogspot blog than a normal blog?

Thanks in advance :)

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Vidushi Jain
Vidushi Jain
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Dont want to spend on SEO experts (Budget has alraedy gone up). I have little knowledge of SEO. So can u give me some strategies for an E-commerce website? 

Thanks for replying :)

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Not really relevant, but is it like a market place like flipkart, snapdeal, etc. or are you selling your own products?

First be sure if Google allows blogspot to be used for commercial purposes, specifically e-commerce. The last thing you want to see is that your site is taken down because it violates T&C.

Vidushi Jain
Vidushi Jain
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I am not allowed to mention the link but the name of my site is pinspaces.com. Mostly we are selling our own products.

I was thinking to write articles related to my products and website on that blog. And at the end to give the link of the product. Will that help me? And is this allowed by Google on blogspot?

Thanks for replying :)  

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

yes its allowed !

Varma
Varma
from trivandrum
9 years ago

Try to optimiatize the title along with keyword rich description ( For keywrords you can try Google Adwords keyword research tool).

Try to have more text content around the product you are selling.

Start a blog and write about home decoration (as i see from your site) and so in a natural way (not intent only to sell your products)

LockSign in to reply to this thread