Locked Invitation for Guest Blogging

Shivansh
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Hello friends

I would love to invite you to write a guest post for my blog or collaborate in writing a post together! Please post your intent in the comments!

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Mansoor
Mansoor
from Pune
9 years ago

Hello,

I am interested and have few articles on spare. Let me know the blog you have and kind of content you need.

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

No offence, but I am not looking for spare articles. I am looking for genuinely good quality articles that fit into the themes that I write on. The purpose is to collaborate and write good blog articles together. 

Anamika jain
Anamika jain
from topeka
9 years ago

hello

I am interested too. Let me know if you are interested or notyou nee dprofessional writer for your blog or a simple homemaker is perfect

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Any onw who shares the same blogging interests as me will be fit for the job! Have a look at the blog and share with me what you would like to write on. 

http://shivanshchaudhary.wordpress.com/

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

What are the categories you're looking for?

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Hey , I just replied to that questions :)

Datta Ghosh
Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Please share the required details, I shall be interested

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Just shared the details below. Let me and have a good look: http://shivanshchaudhary.wordpress.com/

Prateek
Prateek
from baroda
9 years ago

I have a similar opportunity open on my website, not a guest post but a good publishing contest for talented writers to showcase their writing skill and in return get compensated for contributing.

Shivansh
Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

HI All

It is nice to receive a good response from your end. Here are the catgories on my blog: 

1. Satire

2. Wireless Communication/Technology

3. Travel Diaries

4. Random Post

Please take a look at the blog and get in touch with me if you wish to write a guest blog. 

http://shivanshchaudhary.wordpress.com/

Regards

Shivansh

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Ok Shivansh... now if you mention benefits associated with contribution I guess your thread will get much more response.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

you will get link back and credits , what else you want ?

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I guess yes, what Desire Vs Destiny mentioned.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Ah fine... are you in a position to accept photo blog too? [greedy grin]

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

This owner of this thread, it appears, is simply promoting his blog and even mentioning the url... I'd like to ask IndiPolice if this is permissible. 

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I think they accept threads related to Guest Blogging to have links to the blog. However, the way the OP has put up the blog link in the replies is questionable. It was still okay if the OP had mentioned the blog link in the thread description, but, in replies, I too think this is SSP.

Best part is, we don't have hyperlinks anymore.Tongue out

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Mr Arvind Passey

Putting forth such a narrow minded approach in drawing headless conclusions from the conversation in this thread, doesn't suit your age and experience. I have my own set of "most revered" followers for my blog and I do not have the intent, desire or time to indulge in petty tricks to attract more traffic and promote my blog.

As fas as the mention of blog is concerned, please read carefully. Someone asked me to provide details and thus I did!

Nevertheless, get well soon! And yes, most welcome for a guest post on my blog!

Warm Wishes

Shivansh 

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Mr CyberKiD

Let's just get to the job we do best, blogging!  

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Shivansh, that's not the way to talk in this forum. 

This is a public forum, if something is questionable then people have the right to question it. 

SSP is not allowed that's why the question is raised, just imagine everyone putting up threads like this. 

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Shivansh, I don't think anyone asked you for your blog's link, as you're claiming. Can you please quote who asked for your blog link, that too, at three places in your replies?

The thing you did is questionable, because, I believe, it's not allowed as per the forum rules, even if it's in the Guest Blogging category.

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Mr CyberKiD

I already put my views as a reply to Mr Passey. Making judgements out of context is an offensive act to a blogger.  The link has been posted only when asked for details. You have to be sensitive to someone else's work and intent before coming out in full storm. I mean no offense to anyone here, however, when it comes to questioning the intent, it becomes a big deal. 

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Great! "Making judgements out of context is offensive" but not flaming people with words like "get well soon" and accusing them of making "headless conslusions"?

The question was put forth, because the forum rules do not allow posting links. And it was just a question, that too from IndiPolice, for their consideration.

Please learn respecting other's views and rules before making such comments.

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

CyberKid

Let's just say I am too sensitive about my blog and if someone does make an accusation that feels offensive, I shall speak the same language. As far as respecting someone's views/comments are concerned, for me it's always mutual. Coming to the acts that brings me under scanner, I shall be wary of the same in future. 

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Thanks for understanding.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Stop ranting, Shivansh.

I just asked a question... and the right people answered.

I do wish your blog all the very best...

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

My Passey

This is someone's intent you are raising a question at. I am not sure how much you agree to it, but, for many like me, blogging is a ritual. So let's just keep some mutual respect and not term someone's answer to an accusation as ranting!

I do wish your blog all the very best too..

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

The method used for asking for guest post is wrong. When he is asking people to write for him (his blog), he should give all the info. If anyone is asking the details he is just posting the link. That's SSP. 

At the top only, he should mention the topics and what people are going to get by writing in his blog. 

Shivansh
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Gaurab

Point noted.  

Can I ask something ?? Without hurting anyone Innocent..

@Shivansh

Did you get any guest blogger yet ?? I mean, its been 1 month since you have posted, so have you managed any article ??

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

I second you Hunky [smile]............... but in Shivansh' place I would have replied you, "Yes Hunky, the response so far has been overwhelming"  [wink]

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

He is posting links in his guest blogging thread and not hijacking someone else's thread, though posting his blog link in every reply doesn't look fine. The same could have been said in a much better way instead of asking IndiPolice to intervene or stating that it is SSP.

SSP is not a fashionable word that someone should use it every time they get a chance. Cry

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I think let's not stretch this any more. Otherwise, I had a reply for this.:|

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

thinking

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Exactly , But lets us say , its fine now :) !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

I may or may not like something (actually many things) in a public place.... but to resist my irresistible urge of expressing opinions that might hurt others' interest/sentiment I have a simple trick- I just recall things I do, knowingly or unknowingly, for my interest, which are clearly disliked by others [Itching the back of head with a satisfied smile]....................

LockThis topic is locked.