Help - Not able to view images in any blogs when viewed from any of the web brow

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
9 years ago

Hi,

I have been facing a weird issue lately. I am not able to view any of the images in my blogs as well as anyone's blog. However I am able to view the image on the blog post editor. But when I publish it and view it on the   blog, then its showing broken images.  But my friends are able to view the images perfectly. Even i am able to  view the images when I view my blog from my mobile. Should there be any issue with my system, internet etc ? Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Change in title
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
9 years ago

I tried all options but all my attempts have been futile.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Stephen, maybe, it's because your browser might have images disabled?

You can check under your browser Settings > Content > Images.

Also checking some other sites might help.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

* checking other sites to see if you are able to see images on them. This will help you ascertain the possible reason. Some browsers like Google chrome do allow you to specify filters for specific sites, to allow images or not.

Stephen
from Raleigh
9 years ago

CyberKid - I did check online for such an issue but I didn't get much help. Even then I had not done any changes to any kind of browser settings. All the browsers are showing the same  problem. Even confirmed it from iPad and my phone. Frown And this issue is related only to blogs. I could see images on other websites.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

That's strange. I checked your blog to see if there is some issue with image permissions, but, it loaded properly. One more suggestion, can you please try reloading the blog by Ctrl+F5 if you already haven't done so? A lot of times, our browsers store the resources offline, and a problem with these offline resources might cause some issue.

Stephen
from Raleigh
9 years ago

Yes, I did try that too. But not help.

vaisakhi mishra
vaisakhi mishra
from thane
9 years ago

Ste you are not the only one....I have been facing the same issue since yesterday afternoon to be more precise. Also the direct blog link throws a page not found error...only if i change the link from blogspot.com to .in does it show my blog. Same happens with all the blogspot blogs that i try to view. :(

Stephen
from Raleigh
9 years ago

Vaisakhi - I thought I was the only one facing this issue. I also face the same domain related issues too.  The '.in' version of the blogger blogs are getting displayed and '.com' are throwing page not found error. Thats kind of irritating.

LockSign in to reply to this thread