How much you earn with the respective ad network?

mayur
mayur
from new delhi
9 years ago

I want to gather some stats about blogging in India. Is it really worth spending time? Because i'm getting 10,000 page views per day from US but still have not made any dime from Chitika. There is no clicks i'm getting n their CPM is too low. So i want to know what is your condition. Pageviews, earning and the ad network. Please......

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending

Why are not you running adsense ??

In my case, my subject is targeted at Indian vistors, that too in a segment where online advertisement is not favorite hence, I am not earning anything out of it..

mayur
from new delhi
9 years ago

My blog is just 4 months old n i just added it to alexa recently

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Are those stats from Blogger or Google Analytics ? Tongue out

mayur
from new delhi
9 years ago

Absolutely from blogger

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

It might be bot traffic. Use Google Analytics to get accurate stats. 

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Somebody with a 10000*30 pageviews/month asking this question!

Would you please show us that blog?

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

bingo

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

No Blog seen but there is an article on other unranked blog Tongue out Bet this pertains to that but even that doesnt have chikitaSurprised  so Sherlock Holmes ko bulane ka time aaya Innocent

mayur
from new delhi
9 years ago

Yeah!!!!!

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

lolwa

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Hahaaa...!!!

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
9 years ago

Hmmm... you get 10K views perday just from US and don't earn a penny? You sir, are not complete true here. Though it could be bot tarrfic but even that could not be this huge.

If you get this much of traffic from US, you will earn something for sure, coming from experience. I think you just want to know how much can one earn if he/she gets this traffic and this is why you asked if it is worth investing your time.

mayur
from new delhi
9 years ago

No. I just dont want to know about any kind of information. I get visitors from reddit n using chitika.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

@Abhishek I get 1 lakh views per month , what netwoirk do you suggest for me ?

LockSign in to reply to this thread