Which is the best banner ad network except adsense?

mayur
mayur
from new delhi
9 years ago

I really want an ad network for low traffic which can serve me banner ads. My blog is just 4 months old so i cant apply for an adsense account. Can you please tell me one or more??

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending

I am adding one question here...

May i know, what other advertisement networks are officially compatible with adsense, I mean, you can run both without violating each others terms !!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Mostly all Hunky except the popup ones and interstial ones. 

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

@Vijay..

I need some details..

I have read this page https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9728?hl=en

Please point me to any link or I would be greatful if some one types in details about which adnetwork have specific page displaying that they are compatible with adsense !!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Why do feel that there would exist some official compatibility list? Surprised

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Adsense is the largest, so others would surely keep this point including to assure publishers about the compatibility between their and adsense policy Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I thought that you were asking about some list pubslished by adsense itself. Sealed

Yes, I had seen some ad networks including in their FAQ about compatibility with adsense. Laughing

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

That is what I am looking for, listing few which works (pays Tongue out) and works along side of the adsense Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hunky the 9728 is the only official guideline from Adsense for third party ads.  However during my conv with adsense they stated that 

1. No Popups should be used / Ads should not be being a login window

2. Interstitial ads

Rest any kind of ads would do.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

@Vijay..

What do you think can work for me ?? I mean apart from Adsense, which one can be tried along sinde of adsense ?? Keeping in mind without causing much problem for visitors ??

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hunky Adsense is the best for your website, its just that you have not optimized it for your website you are using only one ad on home page and no links ads

No leaderboard either it gives best returns on any website.

In the articles you have two ads the RHS is ok but the article one should be in the middle.    Check this wp page out to know exactly how u need the ads supportivehands.net

Vijay

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Give me some advice.. Mainly on ad placement please !!!

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

@Vijay..

As per your suggestion, I have made few changes.. Check when you get your time !!

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hunky will take a look in the evening Cool

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

I like prepaid advertisements [grinnn]

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata