Locked How to get visitors for my blog?

Kishlay Singh
Kishlay Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hello friends,

I am a fitness and lifestyle blogger from Bangalore, India. I've been blogging since past 8 months with full enthusiasm, however, I am not able to observe any change in terms of traffic rate. I get 50 visitors on an average in a day but that's really a small number. Please suggest me what should I do to increase my traffic level to around 1000 visitors a day.

I blog at http://fitnessalley.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending

We cant post self promotional links !!

Read more -> http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=2

But regarding traffic, me too needs traffic, I have a 5 year old blog, which no one reads.. Cry

Suvin
from Ernakulam
9 years ago

Read Darren Rowse blog dude, He is really good at traffic strategies Laughing

Kishlay Singh
Kishlay Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks for the replies...

Suvin
Suvin
from Ernakulam
9 years ago

Twitter is the best place to promote blogs in most topics. You have to build followers too Wink

Kishlay Singh
Kishlay Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I've 470 followers on twitter, and it kind of accounts for 20 percent of my monthy trafic!! I believe twittr is really cool...and maybe, I should give stumbleupon a try !! Foot in mouth

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

yeah its cool.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

20% seems to be a rather high rating for traffic through twitter... do you have google analytics stats that say this?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

So I guess what matters according to opinion here is...

1. Presence on sites like StumbleUpon

2. Twitter

3. Social media platforms

4. Great content

5. Read well-informed blogs

Allow me to add:

1. The need to nurture a healthy relationship with other bloggers by reaching out and reading their posts and commenting

2. Joining FB groups

3. Writing consistently

4. Giving your blog an easy navigation and a vibrant visuals

Kishlay Singh
Kishlay Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks guys for your valueable comebacks! Looking at the suggestions, I feel the one I should consider immidiately is making good connections with bloggers of my niche. So, this month I've planned to comment on at least ten blogs hoping that it rockets my trafic rate by another 10 percent. Thanks once again all. I really wished to have a facebook page for my enterprise, but it's a tedious job, especially for a student who's to take care of other academic chores. Frown

I wonder why this tread is still running, has the rules changed ?? Are we allowed to paste our links ?????

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Don't worry, Hunky, the guy who posted that link seems to have been banned, as his profile is no longer active.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

links are still visible, the thread has not been cleaned up.. Innocent

Kishlay Singh
Kishlay Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

If Indiblogger removes this post, I'm gonna put it's e-mail ID in my spam folder. Cool The guys who've problem with this post listen: I checked your blogs out !! It's good. I wonder why you're acting so biased and with me...As a blogger you got to respect another blogger. The reason why Indiblogger hasn't banned me is because it's all about bussiness! I hope u r too young to understand it. lol Laughing Please dont start posting links....

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I hope u r too young to understand it.

Indeed I am..

I wonder why you're acting so biased and with me...

I am too young, isn't that the answer Innocent

The reason why Indiblogger hasn't banned me is because it's all about bussiness!

Might be.. No idea, I am not part of their team..

I checked your blogs out !! It's good.

Correction, I have only one Cry.. That too no one visits Tongue out..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

That too no one visits 

#o

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

@Rajni..

X(

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

H(I)nky Pinky Ponky Tongue out

Kishlay Singh
Kishlay Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I don't know what this forum is all about. What I do know is that this forum is a money making enterprise. And if I've really commited any illegit activity, I'm awaiting the verdict! Undecided Please don't feel bad... I never intend to hurt anyone.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I don't know what this forum is all about.

For that, one has to read the rules, read the present threads and discussion..

What I do know is that this forum is a money making enterprise.

Surely it is, directly for indiBlogger Team and Indirectly for bloggers (via learning things, while staying under the rules..)

And if I've really commited any illegit activity, I'm awaiting the verdict!

Yes, lets wait for verdict..

Please don't feel bad... I never intend to hurt anyone.

So kind of you..

Kishlay Singh
Kishlay Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

So ironic !! Here's an advice from a health and wellness blogger: If you want to be happier and improve your relationships, cut out sarcasm since sarcasm is actually hostility disguised as humour. You made a sarcastic rejoinder for each and every line of mine, and it has really made me a bit concerned about your psychology. When a person consistently acts sarcastically it usually only heightens his or her underlying hostility and insecurity.  After all, when you come right down to it, sarcasm is a subtle form of bullying and most bullies are angry, insecure, cowards.   Stop voicing negative comments and you'll have a richer, fuller life ! Thanks all once again. It was nice to be a part of community. But I am really sick and tired of this now. Good bye. Innocent

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Mate, whatever this forum is-

1. It is not a money making enterprise, atleast not for us!

2. Even if you are a health & wellness blogger, you don't get a right to think about and put up your thoughts on someone's psychology, on a public forum like this.

3. As a blogger, you too need to understand the importance of rules and that of following the rules.

And someone who raises his/her voice against something that doesn't follow the rules, isn't a bully or insecure or a coward.

And yes, it's actually nice being a part of this community. Good bye to you!

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

But I am really sick and tired of this now. Good bye.

Bye Bye.. Frown

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Please remove the blog link from your thread description, it is not allowed on the forum ~ Indipolice
Kishlay Singh
Kishlay Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hey... Indipolice...Whosoever you are...Foot in mouth please delete my thread...I don't belong in here... I am more focussed on my passion of writing and educating people about living a good life: Positive Psychology as we call it. Seriously, ain't got time for these things.Yell Indipolice....If you really exist, please reply to me or delete this post and ban me from this site. Goodbye...If anyone of you want life conselling, do feel free to contact me! Good Bye... Take careInnocentInnocent you guys were really nice... And Indiblogger is of course a good nonprofit forum which entertains legitimate posts and discussions.

Special gratitute to all those members who replied to my post without any bias and issues and enlightened me with useful knowledge : Suvin, Vishwajeet, Arvind, Destiny, and others... It's because of you guys that Indiblogger is a productive site. After all, we join these forum to help each other, not to play the game of sarcasm and mockery. 

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
It is not allowed to share blog links here on the forum. Please read the forum rules before accusing everyone left, right and centre. I am locking this thread since I guess it has ran its entire course.

.If anyone of you want life conselling, do feel free to contact me! 

Thank you, so nice of you..

I am more focussed on my passion of writing and educating people about living a good life: Positive Psychology as we call it. Seriously, ain't got time for these things.

I wonder, why some one, who has no time for these silly things we discuss here in forum, still wasting time replying :-/

Good Bye...

Good bye.. (:|

LockThis topic is locked.