Looking for Bloggers

Saurabh
Saurabh
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hi Guys,I am looking for few bloggers who have been blogging for more than 18 months. These bloggers will help review few brands and products.For bloggers its a perfect oppurtunity to get featured on various corporate websites and media. And at the same time getting to know brands and their lessons better.Please note that there is no monetary compensation for bloggers here. Only the ones who are serious about their blogs and readers should apply. Do spread the word.Thanks,SG

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Saurabh : Is it you or your company? do you have a site that we can look at to get more info? I guess just a small write up on a discussion forum might not be enough to persuade any blogger to write..

Saurabh
Saurabh
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for the reply. This is for my company obvisouly.

Dont want to divulge all details on a public forum. Please write to me in case you need specific answers. Would be more than happy to help.

Thanks a ton.

Regards,

SG

Saurabh
Saurabh
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hi Khushi,

We want to use your blog to reach your friends and readers and tell them about products. For example Nokia did this campaign where they shared few mobile phones with the world and bloggers were asked to write what they thought about the phone.

Similarly, we will share few products with you and take your opinions on the same.

Do let me know if there are more questions.

Thanks,

SG

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@Saurabh : Thank you and will contact you soon!

Saurabh
Saurabh
from Mumbai
15 years ago

@deluded You recieve those products and write about them. Simple.

salil
salil
from ludhiana
15 years ago

HI saurab

i m interested, my blog receives almost 5000 visitors per day.

where shal i contact u?? or u can contact me at letdpplwatch@yahoo.com

Saurabh
Saurabh
from Mumbai
15 years ago

@Salil, Its not only about numbers. Its more about your blog and the way you write.

@Deluded, Mail me @ Saurabh DOT Garg AT Gmail.

Regards,

SG

LockSign in to reply to this thread