IndiMeet-MUMBAI BigRock

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

From the makers of the original and legendary #IndiMum, it's an all-day, invite-only, super-charged, [insert superlative here] event on blogging, and nothing but blogging. Word up!

Blogger's meet in Mumbai...Mumbaikars book your seats!!!

https://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=269

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Title
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

oh wow! No post! Anyways, apart from those people mentioned over there, The Sorcerer will also be there in his usual dull, boring, confused- contrary to how I am online.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

u might be online everytime :P 

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

This was my first bloggers' meet and oh so AMAZING! Smile I completely loved the talks and the standup comedy in the end. I also met Gauri, another blogger I've known for the past 2 weeks. I'm waiting to attend more of such cool events in future.

Anoop Sudhakaran
Anoop Sudhakaran
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Enjoyed the meet. Met some awesome bloggers there including Amit Agrawal. Thanks to BigRock for the gifts and Indiblogger for organizing and inviting me to the meet. :)

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

yeah well, next time lets skip anyone affiliated/ associated with a political party who wants to wave 66A. We're not journalists or media he can say that indirectly and try intimidating people. I hope he enjoyed his coffee, but he should have some cake the next time. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

What happened? Innocent

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

So, everyone got free wordpress hosting? Innocent

Vibha Ravi
Vibha Ravi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I thought the IB band was fantastic, speakers good and the crowd charged. Grt to have met fellow bloggers and shared a few laughs. And yes, a thanks is owed to BigRock and doMEn/.Me guys. Missed meeting Renie though - next time!

LockSign in to reply to this thread