Sorry, I was unable to locate your post. Are you sure you gave me the right url?

Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
9 years ago

For the last 10 to 15 days, i am unable to submit any posts from my approved sites.

Everytime i try to submit a link, i get the following message

Sorry, I was unable to locate your post. Are you sure you gave me the right url? I contacted Indiblogger via the contact form, opened a support ticket but no progress whatsoever :( I also tried logging out, cleared cache/cookies, logged back in and tried. But still the same. Any help is appreciated. FYI, the posts/website works very well because they are shared in other places (fb/twitter/g+) without any issues whatsoever.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: fixed incorrect dates
Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
9 years ago

Absolutely nothing has been changed on my sites.

Manisha
Manisha
from Navi Mumbai
9 years ago

Your post link and the blog url should match when you post.  I hope you match the "Your blog" and "Permalink to your blog post" while posting. Since you have three blogs ,  I just guess it could be one of the reason.

Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
9 years ago

@Manisha,

The blog and the permalink matches. I have been submitting to Indiblogger for a long time now. So that is the first thing i do. Choose the correct blog and then post the permalink.

And i can say for certain that it is an issue from my end. The blog, permalink, title, category, description, tags are all entered correctly.

My last submission was 2 weeks ago and since then i have been getting the above error. So i do not think i would have been posting it incorrectly for the last 2 weeks without checking all the basic details.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

That's kind of weird. Is the same thing happening with all the three blogs or just one of them?

Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
9 years ago

It is happening to all the three blogs on my account. :(

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey. Just tweeted about this issue to indiblogger, here's hoping someone bumps in here soon and resolves your issue super soon - Don't worry! Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You are on wordpress right? Did you install some wp security plugins recently which block bots and similar things?

Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
9 years ago

Thanks Arti :)

@Ranjith,

Except for one site, the other two have been on wordpress ever since they have been started (5+ yrs ago). The 3rd one has been on wordpress for 9 months.

The only plugin that was installed in the last 2 weeks is Brute Protect otherwise the sites have iThemes Security installed for over 9 months.

I tried disabling brute protect but still the same error.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Looks like your blog posts (I tested this one "http://www.poetryoflife.com/lost-sea/" using this tool) are returning a 403 forbidden error when no user agent is provided. I've made a small change to IndiVine, could you try submitting one of your posts again please? Smile

@Arti - thanks for the heads-up!

Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar
from Chennai
9 years ago

@Renie,

Now it works fine. Thank you so much.

I will check if it is because of any of the security plugins installed.

@Arti - Thank you too :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Good job, Renie and welcome back to IndiVine, Praveen; I am happy I could help. Smile 

I too have the same problem.  My http://voicefromtherooftop.com/1675/india/freedom-of-spe…-and-tolerance/ is not accepted.

LockSign in to reply to this thread