Query Regarding FlipKart Vouchers.

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

As we all know, FK GVs are valid only on purchases through WS Retail.

I have one small query.

Isn't there any 'Sort By Seller' option on the site to shortlist the products offered solely by WS instead of rummaging through the entire website's catalog?

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Choice of relevant Category
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Unfortunately NO....

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

No catergorization is there, but I was pleasantly surprized to discover that the GV's could be applied to non WS Retail products as well...just that you cannot have products pertaining to 2 different users at the same time.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Did someone say the same thing before?

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Yes I did. It happened specifically with the BA vouchers. 

Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Then Sammya, will the vouchers I'd won for We Chat General Elections Contest be now valid on Non WS also? Because, when those vouchers were issued, they said 'Only applicable on WS'.

And pl throw some light on the 2 different users' point. Smile 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Did someone say the same thing before?

I did. Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Point is, someone objected when I said the same thing and the person had also assured that without confirmation/adequate research he doesn't speak up...! So, here I'm not to dance with FK's lenient payment policies but to feel sorry for incidents when wrong notion won over facts [Chuckle] 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

AS? Innocent

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

And, broadly, what exactly does WS sell?

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

everything I guess..

WS Retail is the Flipkart inhouse selling name I suppose Tongue out

umashankar pandey
umashankar pandey
from Bhopal
9 years ago

Thta's right, Flipkart inhouse is called WS Retail and I'd advise you to stick to them. Choose other sellers with extreme caution, never the one who has a rating of less than 3.9.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Just curious, how did you decide on the lower limit- 3.9? Any special reason? [Smile]

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

eBay policy I guess...

Try with the numbers and then percentage !!

Aditya
Aditya
from New Delhi
9 years ago

The new GV work at non WS Retail sellers. The new gift vouchers are with the series 600****** and old one with 1000****** I received two vouchers for racold contest and the one with series 600***** worked on non WS Retail sellers. The new T&C also says that EGV's can be used only with sellers on Flipkart wheras the previous T&C stated the GV can only be used with WS Retail. This is what I observed.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Nice observation! Laughing Now, I understand why some of my vouchers worked with non WSR while others didn't.

Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

So, does that mean 6000** series will be compulsarily valid on non WS and 1000** series on WS only?

Or is it that 6000** series can also be applied on WS products?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

600* can be used for both WS and non WS. All new FK vouchers are 600* 

Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks Kiddo. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Laughing

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

So what I understand is that a consumer can opt for vendors other than WS Retail.Did someone say that if one goes for a product sold by vendor A, then then entire voucher must be for products from ONLY this retailer? 

Still unclear about this new facet?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

All products in the cart during checkout must be from the same vendor if you want to use a gift voucher for payment.

If you have a Rs 1000 voucher and you want to buy two 500 Rs items from two different vendors, then add the first item to your cart. Checkout and pay using the voucher. Add the second item to your cart, checkout and pay.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I used my voucher on only one product Innocent

LockSign in to reply to this thread