Hello bloggers!

Rajneesh Kashyap
Rajneesh Kashyap
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Folks,

New to the blooger world and newer to indiblogger. Just dropped in to say hello.

To Introduce myself, I am a software engineer by profession but a traveller by heart. (I know quite a cliched way of introduction but well, could never come up with something better, another one was "Married to a cubicle when my true love was road" but that was cocky!) I love to travel solo though have done a few trips in groups and with friend. Recently started penning it down. My new found interest is Photography and have just started learning it. Would love to interact with the fellow bloggers and may be learn a thing or two about blogging. So one again, Hi everyone, look forward to talk to you guys.

Please drop by at your leisure and let me know what you think. And you could be as brutal as you want! :)

Thanks in advance

Rajneesh Kashyap

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Removed the blog URl as a fellow blogger mentioned its against the rule!
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending

Hello :)

Rajneesh Kashyap
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hola :)!

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello Rajneesh, welcome aboardWink, you should start with making friends on indi Cool and building your network 

Rajneesh Kashyap
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Vijay! And thanks for the Tip, thats the plan! Guess i am already making some here! with You and Nandini with your tips and Hunky with a warm hellow!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yep Indi is a good friendly neighbourhood

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Welcome onboard, Rajneesh. Laughing

Rajneesh Kashyap
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks CyberKID! :)

falguni
falguni
from mumbai
9 years ago

ohh ur also newbie like us...grt ..welcome

Rajneesh Kashyap
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes mam I am, thank you and welcome to you as well!

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Me also newbie.. Innocent... Having a tiny website which no one reads..Undecided

no one reads your website, eh? You poor thing....

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Technology. Travel. Photography.

Quite a lot... nice to meet you here! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread