Adsense Approval for blog

Rachel
Rachel
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello,

I'm thinking of submitting my blog for adsense. Would like to know if there are any links I should get rid of or deactivate before submitting it. A little help would be appreicated. Thanks in advance :) Here's a link to my blog - http://www.fashionfolktale.com

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Read the product forums to get an idea about your niche > https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/adsense

Shahen Pardiwala
Shahen Pardiwala
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I myself have tried submitting my blog for Adsense. They have rejected it twice without giving me any reasons( atleat I couldn't understand what they say. The navigation and design on ur blog is good. There are not any links you actually need to remove. Vijay has given a good site to explore your niche...honestly Google support forum is of little help but nothing wrong in exploring! You can Try affiliate networks like amazon, flipkart, infilinks and indiblogger ad network...there are many! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

To get approved to adsense, you need a TLD. You don't seem to have one!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Ranjith kaun bolaFrown even blogspot domains are allowed on adsense but only high content high niche ones.Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I'm sure I read it in Adsense official rules page. Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Nahi blogspot bhi allowed hai provided it has unique content ok 

But now a days Adense is pretty strict on tech and food blogs

They hate travel and tours blogs

they hate new agregators

they hate content scrapers and the list goes on....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ok Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Forgot to add 

sites offering education courses, and those offering job opportunitiesTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Yell

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Affiliate links are easy and give you a lot of freedom... 

Shahen Pardiwala
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yeah...you are right...adsense is a long drawn procedure! But it pays you per click...that's a plus point...

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

True Hafeezur, Now a days getting into Adsense (Non Hosted) is pretty difficult, much like getting into IIT because Google policies have been changed and they are perhaps pretty strict now :P but then nothinf worth having comes easy. Those who got Adsense earlier made a lucky break. 

Ps. I have a non hosted account :P

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I don't want IITians to take that as an Offence. I myself giving JEE this year.Cry

LockSign in to reply to this thread