Affinity Development

UJJWAL GHOSH
UJJWAL GHOSH
from Ludhiana
9 years ago

Affinity and logic are inversely proportional.Though the line is adapted from a definition of a lesson of Physics.One who is established should always look forward to hold the arm of a needy person.The approach as 'Come on,where shall I drop you' should be discarded and take along with be adopted instead. In fact,where there is logic,the affinity weakens.Affinity requires concern, compassion above all generousity.In such situation there is no place for logic.Logic simply exists there where there is no trust.  India has propagated the idea of 'Vasudhaiv Kutumbkam' but the most corcerning fact is the people are becoming alien to each other.To uplift the destitutes one has to spare time and concern.Both the factors are seeming sublimated in the present days. 

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

experiencing hangover? I know the feeling. I had chicken tikka sandwich once. out of the blue my headphone's silicone eartip rolled down the ground and then landed near an aunty's impressive spiked heels and stepped on it unknowingly. for some reason, something stopped me. i was afraid that she will take it in the wrong way and waited for her to leave (and I saw a floating sheep wearing victorian era clothes). she left, i took the earbuds where couple of people gave me weird looks regardless. next day i sold the phone. beware of sandwiches from barista. No no no. I cleaned the eartip by dipping it a small saucer filled with isopropyl alcohol.  

LockSign in to reply to this thread