Happy hours v/s Indivine contests

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago
  • Happy hour campaigns are like T20 matches; fast vouchers, amazing participation in less time frame.
  • Indivine Contests are like Test Matches; slow results, limited submissions.

Do you think Happy hours are killing (will kill) the Indivine Contests?

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: category change
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I thing both have their own specialities. I wouldn't want either to die. Happy Hours is great for instant gratification and little surprises. But the big contests must not stop. Those are the special reasons that urge us to write to our full potential, and the prizes are exclusive to a fortunate few. I like what we have here now - a decent balance between the two. But honestly, I'd love it if they gave out cash in place of Flipkart vouchers. There's ony so much one can shop. I really don't know what else to buy Tongue out And the big stuff I have my eyes on won't fit in the 3 voucher limit of Flipkart.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

But honestly, I'd love it if they gave out cash in place of Flipkart vouchers. There's ony so much one can shop. I really don't know what else to buy

even i've run out of options in flipkart...plus they dont deliver half the things to my area...so very limited choices...i'm tired of buying mosquiito repellant and handwashesTongue out other bigger items one cant buy often, else my house will be filled with junk.

even dominos/kfc voucghers would do for me :p 

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

Yes, even I like the decent balance between the two.

Cash Money mouth

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Both are good like test match and t20Smile

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

This thought came to my mind when the Strepsils happy hour came and went in no time because of the huge response from bloggers. Indivine contests get these number of submissions over a period and happy hours are getting the same numbers in a day!

Happy Hours, coz I won more in those. Whichever contest gives me vouchers and prizes is the best one.

Both are really good, while indivine gives us some time to think and write and has bigger reward, happy hour keeps us happy instantly for the instant submissions. Both has an advantage of its own. All in all both gives us a great platform to express our views and that is what matters.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Well, the truth is that there are more happy bloggers because of happy hours... otherwise, barring 2 or 3 (sometimes more) bloggers who got big prizes, there were generally a dozen or so who ended up getting something similar to the vouchers in happy hours. This left a vast majority thirsting for some sort of recognition... after all, most had worked hard on their post.

Happy hours makes more bloggers happy.

LockSign in to reply to this thread